Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to SECRETDRIFT

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Sign in to follow this  
Elda_bob

YouTube channels

It's hard to get hyped on working on my car when I'm stuck watching left foot braking, hand brake entering, ls swapping Americans.

So I end up watching drag racing or bmx things instead.

But yeah, after some good channels to sub to

Currently have subbed to 

Noriyaro, 1320, drift crash, cleetus, pfi speed, boosted bois, fasterproms and ksr fab.

Here's a small list of ones that I watch religiously

Anything from drifting,building,grip,typical YouTube wankers

It's all worth a watch.

Screenshot_20200601-223850.png

I put it out there on IG a few weeks back and didn't get a whole lot new back. Juicebox was a good find, as was Absolute MadLad series on Count Dankula (non car)

Am a big Taylor Ray fan, really enjoy how he does all his own work, does fab stuff and just his general approach to projects. Jimmy Oakes is a good watch too

Started watching Garage Idiots after seeing them on PFI's channel. Great watch for people enjoying seeing what can be achieved with backyard engineering. The J-series converted Civic is awesome

Then there's:

Nugget Garage (love me a remote mount)
Bad Obsession Motosport 
Drift Happy TV (Marco & Matt the Ginge) 
Autofactory Realise TV 
Family Man Racing (LS-T swapped 3000GT & his sons 4G63 3000GT)
Sloppy Mechanics (8F8 build series, lots of DIY tuning info)
187 Customs (Shawn from Street Outlaws, building a car for his son)
Damaha30 (lots of track-side drifting footage of Tsukuba & other tracks. If you like Team Fool this is the shit)

Posted (edited)

Alot of the main vloggers are getting quite boring IMO (Adam, Cleetus etc.) 

Here's a couple I'm watching more of now:

Not vloggers but they've put up all most all their released volumes and great to watch:

Edited by Abathingblake

Do a bit of research into tommyfyeah before saying he has his head screwed on. Has scammed his fair share of people. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kyal said:

Do a bit of research into tommyfyeah before saying he has his head screwed on. Has scammed his fair share of people. 

Agreed. Probably the most cocky piece of shit of all the big car YouTubers. Cannot stand him

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kyal said:

Damn, didn’t even know! Def going to look into it 

Taylor ray, is a big one for me. Like Ben said, he does a lot of stuff on his own and puts out some good content. 

Jimmy Oakes, pecky, auto factory realise, the skid factory and bennys custom works, d-club GP are all good channels aswell. 

I have a wierd love for abandoned stuff and exploring places and a channel I watch about that is ‘Shiey’ 

11 hours ago, Zedophilia said:

I have a wierd love for abandoned stuff and exploring places and a channel I watch about that is ‘Shiey’ 

If you haven't watched already try the channel 'the proper people'. They have explored some seriously cool abandoned stuff. 

• Like 1

noriyaro is about the only youtube car channel I watch that isn't from offical event channels etc.

drift station is also good.

cleetus and deathclique are for the most part the only car related channels i watch

Couple that I like:

Animal Style - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkGUwRwgjoKf0Huf827LCcA  - US guys with cool silvias (240's) that drive them hard.

Go Time! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68CBylK_hOKqFhoq9Hk5Xg - KE70 lads from Melbourne. Not sure if they plan to drift their cars but they are cool either way.

Conorsev - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQDaCxc6t0iU2JS3SrR1k0g - FWD drifter, fabricator, spray painter and a bunch of other random stuff. Very good at explaining how things work.

NZ DRIFT LIFE - https://www.youtube.com/c/NZDRIFTLIFE/videos - Japanese guy that lives in New Zealand. His videos are in Japanese but still some good stuff in there.

REVERSE CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TO-tyH42iWJHNqnFTlt7g - Japanese street drift team that has a few good videos.